Pukka Elderberry Syrup 100ml
Why not try...
- Pukka Wholistic Turmeric Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£16.95Out of stock
- Pukka Menopause Serenity Capsules 30✓ Pukka Menopause Serenity s ...£16.95Out of stock
- Pukka Wholistic Ashwagandha Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£16.95
- Pukka Wholistic Triphala Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£16.95
- Pukka Turmeric Brainwave Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£15.95Out of stock
- Pukka Turmeric LifeKind Capsules 30Please note we can only ship Pukka ...£16.95
Please note we can only ship Pukka to addresses in the UK.
- Wheat free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Added sugar free
- Soya free
Elderberry Syrup is a delicious organic blend including Ginger and Thyme. This concentrated broad-spectrum syrup contains the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated herbs, carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature's goodness.
Elderberry is rich in the antioxidants
Thyme helps supports the immune system
Ginger helps support the digestive system.
Adults and children aged 12 or over: Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) up to 3 times a day, away from food.
Children 2 to 5 years: Take 1/4 teaspoon (1.25ml) up to 3 times a day, away from food.
6 to 12 years: Take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) up to 3 times a day, away from food.
100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients: Pure vegetable glycerine*, Elderberry juice concentrate 6:1* 15%, Manuka honey 14+* 10%, Thyme leaf tincture* 7.50%, Aniseed tincture*, Licorice root tincture*, Horseradish root tincture*, Trikatu (Ginger 0.4%, Black Pepper, Long Pepper) tincture*, Peppermint leaf essential oil*, Alcohol w/v <1.2%*.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Taking this to try and ward off flu and colds , thank you for the great parcel packaging , all paper and recyclable , well done .