REN Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish 330ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum Caps 60A lot of action from a little twist ...Special Price £41.60 Regular Price £52.00Out of stock
The REN Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish is a gentle exfoliating Cane Sugar body polish that will leave the skin silky smooth, energized and lightly scented with roses.
Leaves skin polished, glowing and silky smooth.
Energizes, revives and tones.
Leaves skin delicately scented with roses.
Cane Sugar exfoliates the skin, boosts cell turn around and enhances skin renewal
Olive and Almond Oils replenish dry skin
Theophylline from Paraguay Tea and Caffeine from Kola Nut boost microcirculation to energize, revive and tone the skin
|Ingredients||Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum* (Fragrance), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Ilex Paraguariensis (Paraguay Tea) Leaf Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola Nut) Seed Extract, Coco Glucoside, Tocopherol *100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This oil goes on smoothly, none grease, its superlight and has a fantastic fragrance that reminds of young summers and nostalgic feelings. I love it!
- Love this because it smells gorgeous and leaves skin silky soft - smooth and moisturised. I also love that I can use it in the bath because it's
- Love Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish. Moisture enough for body.