Why not try...
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsules 60Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsul ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
- Terranova Magnesium 100mg Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Magnesium 100mg Complex C ...Special Price £24.01 Regular Price £30.02
- Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets 250Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Table ...Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £28.95
- Lamberts Pulse Pure Fish Oil & CoQ-10 Capsules 90Lamberts Pulse Pure Fish Oil & ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
- Solgar Formula VM-Prime For Women tablets 90Solgar Formula VM-Prime For Women t ...Special Price £22.49 Regular Price £31.75
- Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 100Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegetable ...Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £32.50
Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid 120mg Capsules:
✓ Supports the regeneration of glutathione.
✓ Helps to metabolize sugar in muscles, where it promotes energy.
✓ Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.
✓ Suitable For Vegans and Vegetarians.
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a coenzyme and an antioxidant. It is referred to as the universal antioxidant because it is water and fat soluble, enabling it to function in both the membrane and aqueous parts of cells. Alpha Lipoic Acid supports the regeneration of glutathione, one of the body's primary antioxidants, and helps to recycle glutathione, Vitamins C and E, and Coenzyme Q10.
The body is capable of making a small amount of Alpha-Lipoic Acid on its own but levels increase rapidly by eating foods like green vegetables and potatoes, or by taking a supplement.
The benefits of Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid 120mg:
Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid provides Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) which serves a variety of important functions in the body, one of which is the ability to help metabolize sugar, especially in muscles, where it promotes energy. Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid is also beneficial for liver health, and helps to revitalize the underlying structure of the skin so it can look healthier and more radiant.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Anti-caking Agent:vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have burning tongue syndrome and this is the first supplement I have taken that alleviates the symptoms somewhat.
- Have used for years & is formula of choice
- Have beenusing this product to control my blood sugar for years.
- i have a skin condition called vitaligo, these were recommended to me for the magnesium. I’ve been taking them for a month and the skin discolourati
- take one - survive - feel the difference following day!
- Like this product, high quality supplement, good value.
- Easy to swallow, no taste always happy
- A good supplement for your body , you gone see the difference after a day
- I like this Solgar product and as someone who has nerve damage and inflammation, it is good to take Alpha Lipoic Acid as it aids the microcirculation
- 50 small and easy to swallow tablets (suitable for vegans). Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant and I read that it may have weight loss properties (my
- I really like Solgar supplements because when they can make a product suitable for veggies and vegans they will. This capsules are made from a veggie
- These have a slight aftertaste but its acceptable, I would rather there was not one but some others have a much worse after taste. East to swallow and
- Great quality product
- satisfied 100%