Solgar Flavo-Zinc Lozenges 50
Why not try...
- Higher Nature Immune+ Vegetable Tablets 30Higher Nature Immune+ from Landys C ...£4.49
- Solgar Garlic Oil Reduced Odour Softgels 100Reduced odour Garlic oil softgels i ...£4.49
- Quest Vitamins Once A Day Iron Plus Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Once A Day Iron Plus ...£4.49
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 400iu (10ug) Tablets 90Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£4.50
- A.Vogel Golden Rod & Knotgrass Tea Bags 25 x 2gCleansing, detoxing, refreshing Ma ...£4.59
Solgar Flavo-Zinc Lozenges provides premium quality zinc in a highly absorbable and easy to take lozenge form. A key nutrient, zinc is an essential trace mineral and is vital for many functions in the body and is often seasonally used for those looking to support their immunity levels.
Zinc promotes healthy skin, hair and nails and exerts antioxidant activity, which helps fight free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging and certain health issues. Zinc also contributes to a healthy immune system and has properties that are useful for energy support, fertility and male health.
The 1 a day dosage of Solgar Flavo-Zinc Lozenges will contribute to normal:
• Hair, skin and nails maintenance
• Carbohydrate metabolism
• Cognitive function
• Fertility and reproduction
• Metabolism of vitamin A
• Testosterone levels in the blood
• Vision function
• Immune system function
• Maintenance of normal bones
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (evaporated cane syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, food starch, citric acid), Zinc (as citrate, gluconate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Natural Flavourings (lemon and lime).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The order took many days to arrive. I am not sure why. When they did arrive they were very well packaged to stop breakages.
- Keeps my son cold free all winter.
- I like the taste of Flavo-Zinc and that it helps my immune system. Since we moved I haven't been able to purchase these lozenges, so I am thankfu
- As it's better to suck zinc than only swallow this is a pleasant way to take it.
- As usual Solgar comes up trumps, with yet another good quality product. Excellent, certainly reduces the time you have a cold
- Good all rounder
- Arrived less than a day after ordering. Swear by them for when the lurgy strikes.
- I like them, the taste is not bad at all but whether they actually halp with viruses I don't know.
- I think it helped while I was poorly and had a really sore throat. I was taking lemons on its own with honey and garlic so couldn't tell what
- Great lozenges that I use if I feel a cold coming on to boost my immune system. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
- I've found these zinc lozenges to be effective at stopping a sore throat. I haven't had a full on cold since taking these over the past two