Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules ...£15.80
- Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced Tablet ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60Lamberts Probioguard Capsules: E ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 100mlA.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 120Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsu ...Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £20.95
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £16.44 Regular Price £20.55
Solgar Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets:
- Naturally present within cartilage
- Building block for joints
- Shellfish free
The benefits of Solgar Glucosamine Sulphate:
Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar Glucosamine Sulphate 1000 mg provides the key materials for cartilage support in Glucosamine Sulphate form.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage.
Solgar Glucosamine Sulphate 1000 mg comes in a 1-2 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of this essential component of joints and cartilage.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Glucosamine Sulphate, Potassium Chloride (from crustaceans) Providing: Glucosamine Sulphate, Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very high dose of Glucosamine Sulfate
- Great product
- It really helps to keep my knee discomfort away.
- I have taken Glucosamine Sulphate now for some years and it seems to have kept my arthritis at bay. I only use Solgar products and I trust them.
- Five stars
- Five stars
- No joint pain since I started taking this twice daily.
- High quality - really reduces my arthritis pain.