Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega Softgels 120
Why not try...
- Viridian 100% Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil 200mlNot Suitable for a Kosher Diet Not ...£25.45
- Viridian Pregnancy Complex Veg Caps (for pregnancy & lactation) 120Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£26.85
Solgar Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil provides the full spectrum of omega fatty acids, helping you to increase your intake of good fats for healthy heart. It also includes Vitamin D3 to support your immune system and Astaxanthin. A complex carefully prepared for optimum purity and potency and nourishing the whole body.
There are many well documented health benefits of omega oils, proven by thousands of clinical trials worldwide. These studies have shown, fish oil supplements containing EPA and DHA can support vascular health by helping to maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range. Research also indicates that omega fatty acids help maintain cognitive health and vision. The added Vitamin D3 helps to support your immune system and bone health. That is why Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum™ Omega is a perfect addition for anyone as a part of our daily health routine.
DHA and EPA? contribute to normal:
• Blood pressure and triglyceride levels
• Brain function
• Function of the heart
?The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2 g of EPA and DHA. Do not exceed a supplemental daily intake of 5 g of EPA and DHA combined
DHA** contributes to the maintenance of:
• normal blood triglyceride levels
• normal vision
** The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA
Vitamin D contributes to normal:
• Absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
• Blood calcium levels
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of:
• Normal bones
• Normal muscle function
• Normal teeth
• Normal function of the immune system
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil providing: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids [EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), DPA (docosapentaenoic acid), Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids], Total Omega-5 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-7 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Antioxidants: (mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, clary sage oil, thyme oil), Astaxanthin, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Bulking Agent: corn oil.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product, good prices, and fast delivery.... Recommended suppier
- Best omega capsules I've tried. Actually make a difference to my skin and backs of my arms no longer rough.
- My absolute favourite brand when it comes to vitamins and minerals. Pharmacutical quality products by a brand which was established in 1947. Very hi
- Arrived perfectly packaged. Smelt of...wait for it...yep...salmon!!! Actually made me quite hungry!! There was definitely no rancid smell, they are VE
- I buy these as Solgar is a trustworthy brand, it is wild fish oil, a good amount with no fishy taste or aftertaste.
- Disappointed in Solgar as these are rock hard 'softgels' compared to other Solgar fishoil products I have had before. Also, I have some left
- Solgar supplements never fail to impress us - always our go to brand. Great quality
- Got these for my cat as she had suffered dandruff Job done dandruff gone shiny coat However does take awhile to work tho
- I consume this product for a year and a half, I consider it a fundamental piece of my food. It is very difficult to find a food supplement of such qua
- The best pills of omegas, and the most complacent. Excellent oil quality and the long-term effect is very noticeable. I mean, since every natural prod
- Capsules are somewhat large, but they swallow without problems. I take them because as a contact lens user, dry eyes are a problem. And I don't e
- FANTASTIC!! Doesn't upset my stomach nor give me an aftertaste. Very effective in reducing cholesterol. Expensive, but HIGHLY recommend!!!