Solgar Wild Oregano Oil Softgels 60
Why not try...
Solgar Wild Oregano Oil Softgels:
- Easy absorbable form of wild oregano in a softgel form
- Premium-quality botanical formula
- Extracted from natural oregano leaves
- Free from sugar, salt, starch and gluten
- Helps with digestion
What are the benefits of Wild Oregano Oil?
Oregano traditionally has been used because it has a great variety of healing properties. It has been used as an antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, to name just a few of its properties!
Solgar Wild Oregano oil has traditionally been used to support relaxed digestion, respiratory, and immune function and for its antioxidant properties.
It naturally contains the phenolic constituents carvacrol and thymol, which are thought to be primarily responsible for the benefits associated with oregano. Carvacrol and thymol have been shown to inhibit the growth of various bacteria and fungi and may be supportive of a good balance in intestinal microflora and healthy digestion.
Oregano has potent antioxidant properties, with one study even suggesting it to be 42 times more active than apples in antioxidant activity. This is due to the synergistic action of the phenolic components, and in particular the compound rosmarinic acid, which is also responsible for the antioxidant properties of rosemary. Other natural constituents of oregano oil include triterpenoids such as oleanolic acid, sterols, beta carotene and vitamin C.
Solgar's Wild Oregano Oil Softgels provide oregano oil that has been extracted from the leaves of the plant without the use of solvents and is standardised to contain a minimum of 60% carvacrol and between 3-5% thymol. Solgar's Wild oregano is richer in essential oils than other varieties of the plant.
How to take Solgar Wild Oregano Oil Softgels:
Adults, take 1 (one) softgel as a food supplement daily, preferably at mealtime.
Wild Oregano Oil Softgels has a 1 a day dosage which provides 175 mg of wild oregano blend, as well as 17.5 mg oregano oil, derived from the stems and tops, and comes in an easy absorbable softgel form.
Supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Wild Oregano Blend (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare) (stems and tops)), Softgel Capsule Shell:( gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good product helped with my digestion issues and constipation. It also has many benefits one of which is it can help with tooth ache. I put the c
- After two weeks the pain in my hips had subsided significantly. Better than any paracetamol and pain killers!
- Very effective in dealing with IBS type symptoms - they’re my new best friend!
- It has cleared the rushes on my face which i thought was caused by problems in the bowel or stomach. Very happy!
- Very easy to swallow and haven't experienced too much after taste later either, as I have with other brands. Any aftertaste with this brand is ve
- I struggle with ibs and these are amazing, one tablet when it's bad and they help considerably!
- I have a covid and this supplement helps me a lot. It was recommended by a friend. As I have shortness of breath,it somehow help me better.
- Yes it's fine just remember to be aware of any sensitivities, allergies etc.
- These are amazing! A must have if you work with the public and seem to pick up every cold going.
- Helped me to fight salmonella. Great stuff
- Good product ,it helped with my digestive problems and also makes me breath better . I am waiting to see my reaction to virus in the cold season .
- This is my 3rd bottle of Wild Oregano. I purchased this product based on the reviews of other users. Prescription antibiotics really mess my stomach u
- Absolutely keep these Solgar Wild Oregano Oil Softgels in stock at ALL times! Went to the doctor not feeling well with problems breathing. I was diagn
- I've been taking 2 capsules daily for several months. I made it through an entire winter without getting a sinus infection...THIS HAS NEVER HAPPE
- While going through the process of trying to make sure what I put in my body and in my families is as natural as possible, oregano oil was recommended
- We wouldn't be without this product or brand. Daughter developed acute pneumonia quickly last March. ER Wanted to hospitalize her. She refused. R
- I have an auto immune disorder called Dermatomyositis and using a more natural approach to healing. I am using this for skin issues. My immune system
- Oregano Oil is an awesome, multi talented oil that is effective against a host of things that invade our bodies and make us sick. Oregano oil naturall
- I regularly take this when i feel a cold or flu coming on. Stops it in its tracks. Swear by it!