Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Ligh ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Tinted SPF50+ 50mlProtect and perfect your skin with ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Overnight Moisturiser 40ml✓ A Moisturiser for ultra sensiti ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
Vichy’s Energising Shampoo uses the patented molecule Aminexil along with vitamins PP, B5 and B6 to help reduce hair loss. This formula also works to improve the thickness of hair that is thinning.
• Tested under dermatological control
• Hypoallergenic formula
• No Parabens
• Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water
Clinical tests conducted on 118 people showed that this formula helps to strengthen the hair while making it feel healthier and revitalised. For best results, use alongside the Aminexil Pro targeted solution.
How to use:
Step 1: Massage in gently to wet hair
Step 2: Rinse thoroughly with water
Step 3: Use in combination with our Aminexil Pro targeted solution to ensure full efficacy
|Ingredients||1064578,Aqua / Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Citric Acid,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Glycol Distearate,Ammonium Hydroxide,Carbomer,Diaminopyrimidine Oxide,Disodium Ricinoleamido MEA-Sulfosuccinate,Hexylene Glycol,Niacinamide,Panthenol,Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate,Polyquaternium-10,Propylene Glycol,Pyridoxine HCI,Salicylic Acid,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide,Parfum / Fragrance,Code F.I.L. C45202/4|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.