Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Face and Body Gentle Milk SPF 50+ 300ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF30 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...£17.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF50+ 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
Vichy’s Children's Face & Body Gentle Milk SPF 50+ is designed to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful effects. It is formulated with a Mexoryl XL-based photostable, broad spectrum UVA and UVB filtering system.
• SPF 50+
• Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid
• Leaves no white marks
• No fragrance or parabens
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously to the face and body
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
|Ingredients||884156,Aqua / Water,Propylene Glycol,Glycerin,Diisopropyl Sebacate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Alcohol Denat.,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide,Octocrylene,Isohexadecane,Ethylhexyl Triazone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Stearic Acid,Triethanolamine,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate,Synthetic Wax,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Aluminum Hydroxide,BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine,Caprylyl Glycol,Dimethicone,Disodium EDTA,Glyceryl Stearate,Palmitic Acid,PEG-100 Stearate,Phenoxyethanol,Silica [Nano] / Silica,Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid,Tocopherol,Xanthan Gum,FIL B49080/2,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.