Vichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF 30 300ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF50+ 250mlFor sun-sensitive skin. Normal suns ...Special Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlLong lasting, high protection, ultr ...£18.50
- Avene Rich Revitalising Nourishing Cream 50mlAvene Rich Revitalising Nourishing ...£17.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
Confidently protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun with Vichy’s Face & Body Milk SPF 30. Formulated with a wide-spectrum filter system and photostable UVA-UVB based Mexoryl.
• Ideal for families
• Combats the harmful effects of the sun's UV rays
• Easy to apply and leaves no white marks
• No parabens or fragrance
• Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously to the face and body
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
Goes well with:
1.Thermal Spa Water
2. After Sun SOS Balm
3. Idéal Soleil Stick 50+
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methixydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Perlite, Dimethicone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Acrylates Dimethicone Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Citrate, Lecithin, Oxidized Starch Acetate, p-Anisic Acid, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Parfum/Fragrance, Code F.I.L.: C224874/1|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.