Vichy Ideal Soleil UVA Stick F50+ 9g
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pocket SPF50+ 30mlAn exceptionally high broad-spectru ...Special Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00Out of stock
- Vichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium Free Roll on 50mlVichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium F ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40mlAvene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protec ...£8.00Out of stock
Vichy’s SPF 50+ Stick is designed to target and protect sensitive areas of the face and body. It helps to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun with a wide-spectrum filter system and photostable UVA-UVB based Mexoryl.
• SPF 50+
• Designed for sensitive areas
• Wide-spectrum filter system
• Water resistant
• Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously.
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
Goes well with:
1. SPF 50+ Sun-Milk for face and Body
|Ingredients||8844385,Ricinus Communis Oil / Castor Seed Oil,Isopropyl Palmitate,Synthetic Wax, Isohexadecane,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Ozokerite,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Octocrylene,Ethylhexyl Triazone,BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine,Drometrizole Trisiloxane,Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,CI 77491,CI 77492 / Iron Oxides,CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Tocopherol,(Code F.I.L. C163130/2),Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.