Vichy Ideal Soleil UVA Stick F50+ 9g
Why not try...
- Vichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium Free Roll on 50mlVichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium F ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant Sensitive Skin 50mlProtect sensitive skin with the Vic ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Klorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream with Mango Butter 125mlKlorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream w ...£9.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry to Normal Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Vichy 48 Hour Aluminium Salt-Free Mineral Deodorant Roll-On 50mlA high tolerance mineral deodorant ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
Vichy’s SPF 50+ Stick is designed to target and protect sensitive areas of the face and body. It helps to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun with a wide-spectrum filter system and photostable UVA-UVB based Mexoryl.
• SPF 50+
• Designed for sensitive areas
• Wide-spectrum filter system
• Water resistant
• Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously.
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
Goes well with:
1. SPF 50+ Sun-Milk for face and Body
|Ingredients||8844385,Ricinus Communis Oil / Castor Seed Oil,Isopropyl Palmitate,Synthetic Wax, Isohexadecane,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Ozokerite,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Octocrylene,Ethylhexyl Triazone,BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine,Drometrizole Trisiloxane,Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,CI 77491,CI 77492 / Iron Oxides,CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Tocopherol,(Code F.I.L. C163130/2),Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.