Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Normaderm Correcting Anti-Blemish Care 50mlAnti-blemish moisturiser proven to ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £15.00
- Klorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream with Mango Butter 125mlKlorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream w ...£13.00
The Idéal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk provides a natural-looking radiant and progressive tan, with a streak free finish. Tested under dermatological control, and suitable for sensitive skin.
• Provides natural-looking, progressive tan
• Streak-free finish
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Hydrates skin for up to 8 hours
• No Parabens
Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water . It leaves a velvety non-greasy finish that hydratesthe skin for up to 8 hours.
How to use:
Step 1: Apply 2-4 times per week, depending on the desired result
Step 2: Prepare the skin by gently buffing and exfoliating the knees, elbows and body
Step 3: Apply evenly, smoothing out around the hairline, eyebrows, ankles, knees and elbows
|Ingredients||Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopherol, Tri-C14-15 Alkyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.