Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Compensating Complex Cream For Dry Skin 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
- Lab Series Age Rescue+ Eye Therapy 15mlApply Age Rescue + Eye Therapy by g ...£27.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum 30ml✓ Effaclar Serum - Contains three ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
Concentrated day cream for dry skin formulated to reduce the appearance of visible signs of menopausal skin ageing
With a unique formula, enriched with carefully selected ingredients, Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream is a moisturiser that works to reduce the appearance of signs of ageing that can appear as a result of the menopause.
• Formulated specifically for women during the menopause
• Suitable for dry skin
• Skin contours look more defined and density feels improved
• Complexion looks fresh, even and radiant looking
• Enriched with Pro-Xylane, Glycerine, Hedione & Hyaluronic Acid
Neovadiol Compensating Complex is backed by 14 years of research into changes in the skin due to hormonal ageing. It uses a new texture technology, which has been specifically formulated for women during the menopause. Enriched with Pro-Xylane, Glycerine, Hedione and Hyaluronic Acid, the gel-cream provides instant freshness upon application, whilst intensely hydrating the skin through the day. The cream glides across the skin, providing softness and comfort.
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the face. Pat dry
Step 2: Apply Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum to a dry face and neck
Step 3: Apply Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream avoiding the eye area
Goes well with:
1. Neovadiol Compensating Complex Concentrate
2. Neovadiol Compensating Complex Night Care
3. Neovadiol Eyes & Lip Care
|Ingredients||Aqua,Glycerin,Dimethicone,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol,Alcohol Denat.,Propylene Glycol,Synthetic Wax,Nylon-12,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Dimethicone / PEG-10 / 15 Crosspolymer,Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid,Methyldihydrojasmonate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Sodium Polyacrylate,Adenosine,Disodium EDTA,Propylene Carbonate,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Phenoxyethanol,CI 15985,CI 77891,Parfum,Code F.I.L: C177738/1,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...