Viridian L-Tryptophan 220mg Veg Caps 30
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
Viridian L-Tryptophan 220mg Capsules are:
- Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
- Suitable for Vegans
Viridian L-Tryptophan is 100% European Pharmacopea material.
L-tryptophan is an amino acid, a protein building block that can be found in many plant and animal proteins. L-tryptophan is called an “essential” amino acid because the body can’t make it.
After absorbing L-tryptophan from food, our bodies convert it to 5-HTP (5-hyrdoxytryptophan), and then to serotonin. Serotonin is a hormone that transmits signals between nerve cells.
L-tryptophan is used for insomnia, sleep apnea, depression and anxiety. It has also been used to help cope with ADHD and tourette's syndrome.
How to use Viridian L-Tryptophan 220mg:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule daily away from food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: L-Tryptophan 220mg (EP grade) In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I Recommend this brand as it's Europen Sourced. There has been contaminant issues with L-Tryptophan in the past, so don't get any old crap.
- Found that it calmed me down, especially around pms time
- They work!! Ive tried every aid known to man and wasnt convinced when my nautropath suggested these but thought it was worth a try and to my surprise
- Excellent quality product. Essential amino & helps with mood. I pair this with L-phenylalanine for best results