Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Veg Caps 150
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivit ...£45.82
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Bone Support VCaps 120Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £42.46 Regular Price £49.95
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin with Iron Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivit ...£45.51
- Viridian MultiPhytoNutrient Veg Caps 90Viridian MultiPhytoNutrient Capsule ...£45.00
- Viridian Hyaluronic Acid 50mg Veg Caps 90Viridian Hyaluronic Acid 50mg Capsu ...£45.75
Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Capsules:
- Suitable for Vegans
Combination of rhodiola rosea extract (standardised to 3% rosavins, 1% salidrozid and 40% polyphenols) with whole rhodiola root powder in a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.
How to use Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Capsules:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
KEY INGREDIENTS: one vegetarian capsule provides:
- Standardised Rhodiola rosea root extract(3% rosavins, 1% salidrozid, 40% polyphenols) 250mg
- Rhodiola rosea root powder 130mg In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Standardised Rhodiola rosea root extract (3% rosavins, 1% salidrozid, 40% polyphenols) 250mg Rhodiola rosea root powder 130mg In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...