Viridian NAC+ Veg Caps 60
Why not try...
Viridian NAC+ Capsules are:
- Not Suitable for Vegans
- A combination of NAC (N-acetyl cysteine), Chromium, L-Glutamine and Cinnamon
Viridian NAC+ Veg Caps is a combination of NAC (N-acetyl cysteine), Chromium, L-Glutamine and Cinnamon. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.
How to use Viridian NAC+ Capsules:
Directions: As a food supplement, take two to four capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Viridian NAC+ Ingredients:
Two vegetarian capsules provide:
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine(NAC) 800mg
Cinnamon Extract (30:1) 60mg
Chromium (chloride) 400ug
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.
|Ingredients||Two vegetarian capsules provide N-Acetyl L-Cysteine(NAC) 800mg L-Glutamine 200mg Cinnamon Extract (30:1) 60mg Chromium (chloride) 400ug In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This seems to be helping me a lot, and I think the quality is very good. I reccomend this.
- Brilliant product!
- It’s a very good brand and product but can be a bit pricey in the long run
- Excellent as an anti-dote to chemical challenges such as dental anaesthetic, petrol exhaust and chemicals added to food.
- This might have been fine if it didn’t have Cassia cinnamon. As I am suffering from SIBO, I thought I would take this to cleanse my liver of toxins,
- This was a great vitamin helped with my cough and asthma. Would recommend.