Why not try...
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules 60Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsul ...Special Price £29.49 Regular Price £36.95
- Pharmanord Lady Prelox Tabs 60Pharmanord Lady Prelox Capsules: ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid 120mg Capsules 30Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid 120 ...Special Price £31.15 Regular Price £44.50Out of stock
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc Tablets 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...Special Price £32.15 Regular Price £40.19
- Wild Nutrition Bespoke Women Food-Grown Fertility Vegicaps 60Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Fertility ...Special Price £29.60 Regular Price £37.00Out of stock
- Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega-3 for Kids 100mlBare Biology Action Heroes Pure Ome ...£28.50
Viridian Natural Vitamin E 400IU Capsules are:
- Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
- Suitable for Vegans
Vitamin E has a role in the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases. 100% natural vitamin E. Natural vitamin E is better absorbed and utilised than synthetic vitamin E. Guaranteed Non-GMO.
How to use Viridian Natural Vitamin E 400IU:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Viridian Natural Vitamin E 400IU Ingredients:
One vegetarian capsule provides:
Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) (400iu) 330mg
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) (400iu) 330mg In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.