Viridian Synbiotic Children's Powder 50g
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegicaps 60Sugar, Salt And Starch Free Suitabl ...£17.49
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£17.65
- Pharmanord K-Pearls Capsules 60K-Pearls is manufactured to pharmac ...£16.99
Synbiotic Children’s Powder is an expert formulation comprising good gut bacteria (commonly known as probiotics) with added ‘prebiotics’. Synbiotic Children’s Powder is a blend of four strains of the good gut bacteria, Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria, that were selected through a unique process designed to identify the most clinically researched probiotic strains.
The unique Prebiotic FS2-60 offers full-spectrum prebiotic oligosaccharide and plant-derived inulin. FS2-60 is not digested but is utilised by the friendly flora to increase colonisation of Lactobacilli and the Bifidobacteria whilst reducing the foothold of unfriendly species.
Synbiotic Children’s Powder also features buffered Vitamin C. Vitamin C plays an essential role in numerous areas of human health. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth. Vitamin C aids in the maintenance of the immune system and contributes to normal psychological function.
Can be taken from the spoon, added to drinks or mixed into (cold) foods. Pleasant tasting and dairy-free. 1g serving spoon included in jar.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to four grams daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Recommended intake per age group:
1-4 yrs (1g)
4-8 yrs (2g)
8-11 yrs (3g)
11-14 yrs (4g)
Each one gram serving provides:
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product, nice glass jar and useful gram measuring spoon. Children said it tastes nice too couldn't be happier
- Good price and very fast delivery. Thank you
- Great service & great product
- Great product, has had a positive affect on my sons health.
- Have been using this for 2 weeks now and the results are amazing. My son has suffered nausea, tummy cramps, bloating, food intolerance etc for 4 years