Wiley's Finest Peak Omega-3 Liquid 2150mg EPA & DHA 250ml
Why not try...
Wiley's Finest award winning, great tasting Peak Omega-3 Liquid has natural lemon flavor and is guaranteed 90% Triglyceride form. With 2150mg of EPA+DHA per teaspoon it provides a concentrated dose of Omega-3 fatty acids in every serving.
Provides 2150mg of EPA+DHA per teaspoon
1300mg of EPA & 850mg of DHA
Triglyceride form omega-3 liquid
Natural lemon flavor
No fishy burps
Supports heart and joint health
May reduce the risk of heart disease
125ml and 250ml. bottle are a 25 and 50day supply, respectively
Only 100% Marine Stewardship Council certified line in the world, which is your assurance of sustainability
National Sanitation Foundation and International Fish Oil Standards 5 Star Rated for safety and purity
|Ingredients||Concentrated Wild Alaska Pollock (Fish) Oil Triglycerides, Natural Lemon Flavor, certified non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Taste great and help boost my mood during this awful quarantine. Also, perfect quality/length of use/price ratio!
- Best product easy to use
- Lemon flavour masks any fishiness pretty well. I will have to report back on whether I see any health benefits (from blood tests) after a few months.
- I noticed an immediate positive effect on my eyes that had a problem with dryness. I never tested it on its own I always had it as well as a tablespoo
- Really Good Fish Oil Highly Recommended.
- Very good quality. No smell and bad taste. I put in children food and they can't taste. It's worth buying this oil because EPA is very high.