Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator 75ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correc ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15mlGives back substance and holds to t ...Special Price £21.00 Regular Price £28.00
- Uriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing Oil Balm 500mlUriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing O ...£18.99
Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator 75ml:
- A smooth cream formulation to gently exfoliate, revitalise and freshen dull skin.
- Leaves a fresh-looking complexion that feels reborn.
- Certified Vegan.
What is Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator?
Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator offers your skin a new life. This is a beautifully effective, extremely gentle facial exfoliator.
Key Benefits of Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator:
- Avocado oil and jojoba beads marry to lift away lifeless skin, leaving a fresh looking complexion that feels reborn.
- Marigold bloom oil works to nurture and repair while carrot seed extract helps clear and revitalise your skin's surface.
- Exotic essential oils of cedarwood and sweet orange calm and balance your skin's appearance.
- Suited to most skin types.
Directions for use:
- Use every morning, once or twice a week.
- Gently blend into moist skin.
- Rinse with warm and pure water, using a soft cloth.
Antipodes products are completely free from:
Parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colours; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
|Ingredients||Aqua (water), Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, glycerine, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, glyceryl stearate, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters, kaolin, Calendula officinalis (calendula/marigold) flower oil, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), fragrance of cedarwood and sweet orange: citral†, citronellol†, d-Limonene†, geraniol†, linalool†. † Component of essential oil|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.