Avene Ak̩erat Body Cream 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £16.40 Regular Price £20.50
- Avène Very High Protection Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlAvène Very High Protection Tinted ...£18.50
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...£18.50
- Avene Antirougeurs Calm Redness-relief Soothing Repair Mask 50mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£18.00
- Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+ 50mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£17.50
Body lotion to smooth and exfoliate extremely dry and rough skin. Formulated with a combination of 3 powerful ingredients: Urea, Salicylic Acid and Lastic Acid, this gentle body lotion nourishes, exfoliates, and retexturizes skin. Specially developed for the needs of extremely dry, rough skin and suitable for skin who may be prone to psoriasis.
- Urea and Lactic acid: moisturises and leaves skin velvety-soft.
- Salicylic acid: keratolytic that helps eliminate scaliness.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply once or twice a day into the affected areas. Gently massage. May be used in combination with medicines.
1. Cleanse body with XeraCalm Oil
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water 3. Moisturise with Akérat Body Cream
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). PROPYLENE GLYCOL. UREA. TRIETHANOLAMINE METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE. PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL (PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL) PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE. SALICYLIC ACID. CARBOMER. LACTIC ACID. PHENOXYETHANOL. ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.