Why not try...
- Pharmanord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules 150Pharmanord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oi ...Special Price £34.31 Regular Price £45.75
- Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzym ...£36.79
- Pure Encapsulations Liver-G.I. Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Liver-G.I Capsu ...£35.44
- Solgar Omega-3 Triple Strength Softgels 100Solgar Omega-3 Triple Strength Soft ...Special Price £36.99 Regular Price £52.75
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu ...£34.25
- Biocare Hair, Skin & Nail Complex Capsules 60Biocare Hair, Skin & Nail Compl ...£36.69
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 31 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Acetyl Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Provides 300mg N-acetyl carnitine and 200mg alpha lipoic acid in a capsules
- Highly bioavailable form of carnitine
Key Benefits of BioCare Acetyl Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid:
BioCare Acetyl Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid formulation provides 300mg N-Acetyl Carnitine and 200mg Alpha Lipoic Acid in a vegetarian and vegan friendly capsule.
- Combination of acetyl carnitine and alpha lipoic acid.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is the preferred, highly bioavailable form of carnitine.
How to use BioCare Acetyl Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsules:
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||N-Acetyl Carnitine Hydrochloride, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.