Bioderma Photoderm M Tinted Protective Cream SPF50 40ml
Why not try...
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ Cleanance Cleansing Gel is for ...Special Price £13.76 Regular Price £18.35
- Avène Very High Protection Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlAvène Very High Protection Tinted ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- Bioderma Photoderm AR Tinted Cream SPF50+ 30mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion SPF50+ 100mlDermatologically tested under pedia ...Special Price £13.56 Regular Price £16.95
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
Unique filtering system that guarantees a very high UVA/UVB protection and reinforced protection against visible radiation to minimise the risk of pigmentation such as pregnancy mask. This action is complemented by a genuine internal biological protection: the exclusive Cellular Bioprotection patent which activates the skin’s natural defences, protects cells and combats premature skin ageing.
Photoderm M contains glabridin, an active ingredient that inhibits tyrosinase, a key enzyme in melanogenesis. This helps limit the skin pigmentation process.
Minimises the risk of pigmentation such as pregnancy mask during sun exposure with a unique filter system
Reduces existing marks
Evens complexion and provides natural coverage
How to use:
For everyday use year-round to minimise the risk of pigmentation. Apply onto face in the morning after day cream. Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of sun protection). Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and sports activities.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, OCTOCRYLENE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE BEHENATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), DECYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), DISODIUM EDTA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, RHAMNOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ECTOIN, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL. [BI 711]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.