Cerave SA Renewing Foot Cream 88ml
Cerave SA Renewing Foot Cream:
- For extremely dry and rough feet.
- Exfoliates, Softens and Smooths the skin.
- Contains Salicylic acid and Hyaluronic acid.
- Fast-absorbing and non-greasy.
- Developed with Dermatologsts.
Cerave SA Renewing Foot Cream is for extremely dry, rough, cracked feet.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe SA Renewing Foot Cream effectively moisturises and helps to protect the natural skin barrier of the feet. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, exfoliates and moisturises extremely dry, rough feet to smooth and improve the texture of the compromised skin. CeraVe Renewing SA Foot Cream is fragrance free & allergy tested.
Key Ingredients In CeraVe SA Renewing Foot Cream:
- Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that gently exfolaites the skin targeting pimples and blackheads, and helps to soften dry, rough skin. This allows the SA Moisturising cream to be free from physical exfoliants (microbeads), which can irritate the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that helps to attract moisture, it has an important role in maintaining the skin's moisture levels to keep it hydrated.
- CeraVe's 3 Essential Ceramides: Helps to restore the skin's lipids (oils) and protect the skin's natural barrier.
Benefits Of CeraVe SA Renewing Foot Cream:
- Developed with Dermatologists - qualified skincare experts.
- Rich formula.
- For soft and smooth feet.
- Fast-absorbing and Non-greasy.
- Gently alleviates rough and bumpy skin texture.
- Free from physical exfoliants which have beenknown to damage the skin's barrier.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, and non comedogenic formula.
What Are Ceramides And Why Are They Important In Skincare?
Ceramides are lipids (oils) which make up 50% of our skin, meaning they play an essential role in having healthy skin! Sometimes our ceramide levels can be low due a range of factors such as pollution, skin conditions like eczema, diet and more. When these levels are low or damaged, our skin's barrier will appear irritated; itchy, dry, and uncomfortable.
All CeraVe products contain 3 essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) which help to restore our skin's lipids and thus, protecting our skin's natural barrier.
Directions For Use:
Apply liberally, and as often as needed.
CeraVe is the cult US skincare range that has landed in the UK. The unique combination of 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and CeraVe's patented continuous release delivery technology, ‘MVE’ mean that all CeraVe products hydrate and protect skin for up to 24 hours in one single application. Try CeraVe as your simple, effective, affordable skincare routine, developed by dermatologists. *N=55 Consumer Test
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, AMMONIUM LACTATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SALICYLIC ACID, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CHOLESTEROL, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CERAMIDE EOP|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- excellent service
- Good value. Prompt service
- Having tried many other foot creams over time I find this is the best. I have particular dryness on my heels and big toes and this cream has greatly i
- Good value. Prompt service
- excellent service
- Wonderful cream, very rich. It doesn’t leave a greasy feel after use. Would definitely recommend
- I'm loving the SA footcream. After the first couple of uses I have noticed a difference and even my partner commented on how soft my feet felt!
- Amazing footcream. Works really well with dry and cracked feet. Made my feet very soft and moisturized. Been using for a week on my feet and can see a
- I've been using this cream and I'm amazed at the results. Only 1 week I've been using yet my feet are in brilliant shape now they feel
- This foot cream is absolutely amazing, within a week of using it my dry cracked heels are a thing of the past. Can finally wear my sandals without emb
- I have used this cream only twice and I can see a massive improvement already . It’s easy to apply and not too thick or runny and no overpowering sm
- Extremely happy with the results. I've been using the CeraVe foot cream for a couple weeks now and have been blown away with the results. I have
- I love all products from this brand and i wasn't disappoint with this cream, it is great and helping to keep feet soft and moisturize, it is easy
- I highly recommend this foot cream. I applied it daily every night and morning. I had quite dry and flaky ties full of cracks. But now my feet feels s
- Got this for my partner who suffers from dry, peeling skin on his feet. After one use, he said his feet did feel smoother. I am now trying to persuade