Esthederm Intensive Spiruline Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Esthederm Lift & Repair Absolute Smoothing Cream 50mlEsthederm Lift & Repair Absolut ...£69.00
- Cellcosmet Leg N' Foot Scrub-XT 100mlThe Cellcosmet Leg n' Foot Scr ...£69.00
- Fillerina Night Cream Grade 2 50mlFillerina Night Cream is a dermo-co ...£69.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Serum 15mlThis powerful eye serum targets dar ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Caps 90Pure. Potent. Precise. Elizabeth Ar ...Special Price £69.60 Regular Price £87.00
• Nourishes and fortifies the skin: provides tired and lifeless skin with all the elements essential to cellular metabolism, including trace elements, mineral salts and vitamins.
• Regenerates: helps prevent cellular aging and combat skin sagging.
• Restores radiance: softens signs of fatigue and stress to restore the complexion's tone and freshness
For all skin types, all ages, for a nutritive two-month treatment after pregnancy, during winter time,… Suitable for men as well.
How to use: Apply to the face and neck in the morning and/or evening. Can be used alone or after Intensive Spiruline serum, alternating with usual products or as follow-up to aesthetic procedures.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU*, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERIN, DECYL OLEATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, TRIBEHENIN, SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT, CARNOSINE, ALGAE EXTRACT, DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-21, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL. [Z084V4] *CELLULAR WATER (AQUA/DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE/CARNOSINE/MINERAL SALTS)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.