Esthederm Intensive Spiruline Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Cellcosmet Ultra Brightening Elasto-Collagen XT 4 x 1.5mlWith active stabilised bio-integral ...£74.50
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Serum 15mlThis powerful eye serum targets dar ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Cream SPF15 15mlThis multi-defense eye cream uses I ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Cellcosmet Leg N' Foot Scrub-XT 100mlThe Cellcosmet Leg n' Foot Scr ...£69.00
- Fillerina Night Cream Grade 2 50mlFillerina Night Cream is a dermo-co ...£69.00
Esthederm Intensive Spiruline Serum provides deep revitalisation for the skin. It accelerates cellular metabolism and improves skin tone, plumpness and elasticity.
• Nourishes and fortiﬁes the skin: provides tired and lifeless skin with all the essential elements for cellular metabolism, including trace elements, mineral salts and vitamins.
• Restores radiance: softens signs of fatigue and stress to restore the complexion's tone and freshness.
It is suitable for all skin types, all ages, for a nutritive two-month treatment after pregnancy, diet, during winter time,… Suitable for men as well.
How to use: Apply to the face and neck during the morning and/or evening. Can be used alone or before Intensive Spiruline cream, alternating with usual products or as follow-up to aesthetic procedures.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU*, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT, CARNOSINE, ALGAE EXTRACT, DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL. (ES144). *CELLULAR WATER (AQUA/DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE/CARNOSINE/MINERAL SALTS)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.