Esthederm Intensive Spiruline Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream 50mlLancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Lift An ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF20 50mlLancome introduces the Renegie Mult ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00Out of stock
- Clarins Super Restorative Instant Lift Serum Mask 5Clarins Super Restorative Instant L ...Special Price £55.00 Regular Price £66.00Out of stock
- Esthederm Lift & Repair Absolute Smoothing Cream 50mlEsthederm Lift & Repair Absolut ...Special Price £57.60 Regular Price £72.00
Esthederm Intensive Spiruline Serum provides deep revitalisation for the skin. It accelerates cellular metabolism and improves skin tone, plumpness and elasticity.
• Nourishes and fortiﬁes the skin: provides tired and lifeless skin with all the essential elements for cellular metabolism, including trace elements, mineral salts and vitamins.
• Restores radiance: softens signs of fatigue and stress to restore the complexion's tone and freshness.
It is suitable for all skin types, all ages, for a nutritive two-month treatment after pregnancy, diet, during winter time,… Suitable for men as well.
How to use: Apply to the face and neck during the morning and/or evening. Can be used alone or before Intensive Spiruline cream, alternating with usual products or as follow-up to aesthetic procedures.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU*, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT, CARNOSINE, ALGAE EXTRACT, DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL. (ES144). *CELLULAR WATER (AQUA/DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE/CARNOSINE/MINERAL SALTS)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have acne and excess sebum and this is a good daily moisturiser that I use before makeup. It has an amazing smell as well.
- I've tried this product for a month now and I clearly see the difference on my skin! I use it at night and apply one drop on blemishes.
- This is the 3rd bottle bought for my daughter and she loves it because her acne scars have slowly disappeared, recommend it to everyone struggling wit