Why not try...
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- HealthAid Menovital Tablets 60Menovital Tablets should be taken ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99Out of stock
- Lamberts Soya Lecithin Granules 250gLamberts Soya Lecithin Granules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95Out of stock
- Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Tablets 100Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Table ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Quest Vitamins Kyolic Garlic 600mg Tabs 90Quest Vitamins Kyolic Garlic Extrac ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £16.99Out of stock
L-Glutamine 500mg Tablets contain amino acid L-Glutamine and are specially formulated using pharmaceutical grade Glutamine powder that is pure and in it’s free form, so that it can be readily absorbed and utilised by the body for optimum efficiency. Glutamine can readily pass the blood-brain barrier and is therefore known as brain fuel as it can enhance mental functioning. It helps sustain proper brain function & mental activity by helping to clear ammonia from the tissues, especially brain tissue.
HealthAid L-Glutamine tablets may be of benefit to:
People who gym or exercise often
Those who wish to maintain a healthy body weight
Those wishing to reduce alcohol craving
People who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
Recommended Daily Intake Of HealthAid L-Glutamine 500mg Tablets :
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three tablets if required, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Di-Calcium Phosphate, L-Glutamine free base, Microcrystalline Cellulose, *Magnesium Stearate, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sillica, Coating: (Hydroxy Popyl Methyl Cellulose, Veg.Glycerin), Acacia Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.