Jimmy Choo Man Intense Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 50mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau d ...Special Price £46.00 Regular Price £58.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum 30mlVitkor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby O ...Special Price £47.50 Regular Price £56.00
- Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Intense 30mlGucci Guilty Pour Femme Eau de Parf ...Special Price £48.50 Regular Price £59.00
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 30mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £55.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 75mlJean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau d ...Special Price £44.00 Regular Price £56.00
Jimmy Choo Man Intense Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Jimmy Choo Man Intense smoulders with masculinity
- Fresh-Oriental Fragrance
Jimmy Choo Man Intense smoulders with masculinity.
Jimmy Choo Man Intense captures the spirit of the Jimmy Choo man, with model Marlon Teixeira who embodies the essence of Intense - an overtly masculine style, refined but with a fearless attitude.
What does Jimmy Choo Man Intense Eau de Toilette smell like?
An accent of black pepper and a trio of new notes to bolster its Amber base. Honeydew melon adds a watery freshness whilst Davana oil gives a sensual quality and tonka Bean brings an almond-meets-tobacco edge that's warm and intensely masculine.
- Fragrance Family: Oriental
- Top Notes: Lavender, Melon, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Artemisia, Black Pepper, Geranium
- Base Notes: Lavender, Tonka Bean, Patchouli
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.