Why not try...
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 500mlBioDerma Sensibio H2O Micellar Wate ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion 52mlCeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotio ...Special Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro-Recovery Skincare 40mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 473mlCeraVe Moisturising Lotion 473ml: ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Vichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imperfections Correcting Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imp ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 100mlAvene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protec ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
Special Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50
Out of stock
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 10 reward points when you buy this product
La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+ Soothing Stick:
- The first stick dedicated to skins on display with atopic eczema.
- Instantly calls and replaces the scratching reflex.
- Take it anywhere and use it at any time.
- Gentle enough to use on babies from 3 months +
La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+ Soothing Stick is soothing stick formulated for very dry, irritated skin, on the face and body that's prone to pruritus (itching). Lipikar Stick AP+ is the first stick that instantly relieves the urge to scratch and soothes dry skin flare-ups.
Key Benefits Of La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+ Stick:
- The high-tolerance formula is safe on any part of the body (including eyelids).
- Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction.
- Instantly relieves scratching urges and soothes skin.
- Easy to use, pocket-size stick format: can be used anytime, anywhere and by anyone (all ages).
- Gentle enough to use on babies from 3 months +
- Also suitable for eczema-prone skin.
Main Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+ Stick:
- Enriched with Shea Butter to nourish and help rebuild barrier function, Madecassoside, an anti-inflammatory and healing booster, zinc gluconate to prevent the formula from bacterial contamination and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
Directions For Use:
- CLEANSE: Wash daily with a gentle fragrance-fee cleanser.
- MOISTURISE: Apply a body moisturiser straight after the bath while the body is still damp. Massage until the cream is absorbed.
- SOOTHE, REPAIR & PROTECT: Apply repairing balm to any areas of particular irritation, dryness or directly onto dry skin flare-ups.
|Ingredients||BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, AQUA / WATER, POLYETHYLENE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS OLEIFERA OIL / RAPESEED SEED OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, MADECASSOSIDE, MANGANESE GLUCONATE, DISODIUM EDTA, COPPER GLUCONATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, VITREOSCILLA FERMENT, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL, HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Have tried this for my daughter's eczema and has worked wonders in such a short time
- I work in healthcare so the excema covered hands and wrists take a beating without the underlying and annoying itching.
- Got this a few days ago, having tried everything to help my daughters eczema. The results with a few days are amazing
- Without this I might have scratched my face raw. I leave it under my pillow so it's on hand when my face starts to itch at 2am and I'm too s
- I found it very good and I am so happy that I bought it a month ago finally I don't need to looking for deodorant anymore that would work on my s
- This really does work. I suffer with a skin condition which is uncomfortably itchy. In 6 years, this has been the only thing that has helped me.
- My child always complains she’s got itchy legs and this has stopped the itching straight away, amazing
- Smooths skin and eases irritation, great product
- Happy with this product does at it says. Helps itchy, irritated skin.. I have sore back, shoulder acne which can get itchy I used it on the area few t
- I have used this on myself and my son and it provides short term relief from itching - dry sore patches of skin, but needs applying regularly to stay