La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum 20ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Normal/Combination Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Rede ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
- Vichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck & Face Cream 50mlVichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck &a ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £24.75 Regular Price £33.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Slow Age Day Cream 50mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum:
- An intensely hydrating and soothing serum.
- Cinically proven to reduce signs of sensitivity such as dryness, tightness and itchiness.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive, reactive skin.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum helps to fight back against harsh, damaging external aggressors.
This rich, nourishing facial serum glides effortlessly across the skin, locking in moisture for up to 48 hours and minimising the look and feel of dryness and coarseness. Soothing and gentle, the serum works to minimise the appearance of redness and irritation, leaving a base that is silky soft with a lit-from-within glow.
The La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum Formula:
An infusion of 0.1% of Neurosensine, replenishing Thermal Spring Water and Osmolyte encourage the illusion of brighter, clearer skin, allowing you to wave goodbye to tightness and discolouration. This formula intensely soothes the skin and restores the skin barrier.
How to use:
Smooth over cleansed skin before moisturising.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-8, Polysorbate 20, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this serum, it’s hard to find a serum that does not sting or irritate my eczema on my face. Lovely under my makeup and keeps my skin hydrated a
- Never normally write reviews but I cannot not write a review because this product is amazing! Smells divine and feels beautiful when on and a reasonab
- I don’t normally write reviews, however, this serum genuinely is everything I’ve ever been looking for. I have extremely sensitive, allergy prone
- I love this stuff. I have the effaclar for breakouts but when my skin is sore, hormonal, or just dehydrated I’ve been reaching for this. You need a
- Although I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks I can already see the reduction in redness and texture of my skin. The product abso
- This is the best serum i have used from this brand. It made a noticeable difference to my skin within 24 hours. I would definitely recommend.
- Reduced my dryness,a must by if you using retinol products help you a lot with dryness....
- It's an excellent product, especially if you have redness on your skin
- Loved using this product, has left my skin so hydrated especially in these times when the radiator often dehydrates my skin
- Very happy with the product, helped hydrate my skin so used it in the evenings alongside my other skincare
- Great for sensitive skins but also great if you use Retinol and need some hydration the next morning
- I have tried it many la roche posay serums I hope this one also is good