Lamberts Multi-Guard Methyl Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Bone Complex Veg Caps (Ca:Mg 1:1) 90Viridian Bone Complex (Ca:Mg 1:1) C ...£25.75
- Life Extension Milk Thistle Silymarin-Silibinins-Isosilybin A & B Vegicaps 60Powerfully Supports Liver Health O ...£25.53
- Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega Softgels 120Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum O ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £33.99
Lamberts Multi-Guard Methyl Tablets:
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Methyl provides 23 important nutrients at relevant levels.
- Includes Folate as Methylfolate, Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate and Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin.
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism and are present in bioavailable forms
- Iincludes magnesium and calcium, as well as vitamins D and K
- Micronutrients such as choline and inositol are included to support metabolism
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Important nutrients in bioavailable forms:
Methylation is an essential chemical process that is happening constantly in the body and has a significant positive impact on many biochemical reactions. Due to busy lifestyles and nutrient-depleted foods, more and more people require support when it comes to methylation.
Multi-Guard Methyl is a specially formulated, one-a-day, high potency multivitamin and mineral formula. With important nutrients in bioavailable forms, this product is suited to those that require methylation support. It includes Folate as Methylfolate, Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate and Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin, plus Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7).
How to use Lamberts Multi-Guard Methyl Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.