Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 500mg Capsules 120
Why not try...
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tablets 60Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Com ...£10.49
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg (High Strength) Tablets 180Not Suitable for vegetarians No ...£10.00
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...£10.49
Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 500mg Capsules:
- A smaller capsule for ease of swallowing
- Ideal for teenagers
- Enclosed in a fish gelatin capsule
- Sophisticated purification process
- Natural vitamin E for oxidation protection
- Not suitable for Vegetarians
- Not suitable for Vegans
280mg of Omega 3s: 135mg of EPA and 90mg of DHA
This product contains a concentrated fish oil that provides 280mg of omega 3s per capsule. Research has shown that the omegas 3s play a vitally important part in maintaining our health and wellbeing, and it is for this reason that fish oil supplements are regularly recommended by practitioners. Of the omega 3s, EPA and DHA are considered the most beneficial, and our product contains 135mg of EPA and 90mg of DHA per capsule.
The oil is then protected from oxidation while it is in the fish gelatin capsules by the inclusion of natural vitamin E.
How to use Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 500mg Capsules:
Take 1-4 capsules daily.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent service and product.
- Excellent. I've been using Lamberts Fish Oils for about an year. Can't fault it.
- A high quality product at a very competitive price.