Lamberts Vitamin B6 50mg Tablets 100
Why not try...
Lamberts Vitamin B6 50mg Tablets:
- Also known as pyridoxine, it is known to contribute to normal psychological function, the normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 is also well known for the role it plays in the regulation of hormonal activity and is regularly recommended by practitioners for women around the time of their period
- Each tablet provides a full 50mg of vitamin B6
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
This supplement is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards and each tablet provides a full 50mg of Vitamin B6.
Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is probably involved in more processes in the body than any other B vitamin. It is known to contribute to normal psychological function, the normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal homocysteine metabolism. Vitamin B6 is also well known for the role it plays in the regulation of hormonal activity.
How to use Lamberts Vitamin B6 50mg Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts B Vitamins here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Easy to take - without these tablets I feel so tired.
- These tablets are very easy to take and I feel much less tired and certainly more energetic since I discovered Lamberts Vitamin B6.