Lifeplan Zinc (Gluconate) 10mg Tabs 300
Why not try...
- A.Vogel Molkosan 200mlA.Vogel Molkosan: ✓ One of Alfre ...Special Price £5.59 Regular Price £6.99
- Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey Drops with Ginger & Lemon 65gManuka Health MGO400+ Manuka Honey ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £6.99
Lifeplan Zinc (Gluconate) 10mg Tablets:
- Zinc supports the normal function of many processes in the body.
- Contributes to normal skin, hair, nails, vision and bones.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Kosher Certified.
The importance of Zinc:
Zinc is an essential trace element that supports the normal function of many processes in the body, including the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction, and the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails, vision and bones.
The benefits of Lifeplan Zinc (Gluconate):
Lifeplan's Zinc (Gluconate) supplements provide 100% Nutrient Reference Value of Zinc in a one a day tablet. Registered with the Vegan Society.
Free-From: added sugar, salt, starch, yeasts, flavourings, colourings, preservatives, or animal derivatives.
Directions for use:
Take one tablet a day with food and a drink.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate), Zinc Gluconate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid*, Magnesium Stearate*, Acacia Gum Powder. *From vegetable source|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Have taken this brand of Zinc (Gluconate) for more years than I can remember and it seems to achieve & maintain what it
- Five Stars
- Good brand