Mustela Multi Sensory Bubble Bath 750ml
Why not try...
- Aptamil Anti-Reflux Milk Powder 800gAptamil Anti-Reflux Milk Powder is ...£14.99
- Aptamil ProFutura Stage 1 First Infant Milk 800gAptamil ProFutura Stage 1 First Inf ...£14.99
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £16.40 Regular Price £20.50
- Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£15.50
Tear-free bubble bath with marine extracts is specially formulated to gently cleanse a baby's delicate skin.
The foam texture and delicate signature Mustela scent help to stimulate baby's senses, promoting his well-being and can be used from birth on. Biodegradeable and composed of 95% of ingredients of natural origin. Avocado Perseose, which reinforces the skin barrier and preserves the skin's cellular resources.
Paraben, phthalate and phenoxyethanol free. Hypoallergenic and specially formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reactions. Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Coco-Glucoside, Peg-150 Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maris Sal /Sea Salt/Sel Marin, Citric Acid, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Ci 42090 (Blue 1)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Lovely smell however very expensive to buy I would recommend to reconsider the price for the product
- my baby loves it
- I love this stuff. It is expensive but it actually makes bubbles and smells beautiful. I really don't need to use any other soap. It seems gentle
- I only bought this because I saw it won an award and now it is my favourite product from all of mustela!