Quest Vitamins Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Caps 30
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Once A Day Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Once A Day Multi is ...£3.99
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 15mlA.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops ...Special Price £4.05 Regular Price £4.75
- Quest Vitamins Siberian Ginseng Extract 35mg Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Siberian Ginseng Ext ...£3.99
- Nature's Aid Sea Kelp 187mg (providing 150ug Iodine) Tablets 180Suitable for vegetarians Suitab ...£3.99
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vit C, E and B6) Tabs 30Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...£3.99
- Quest Vitamins Vitamin B6 50mg Tabs 60Quest Vitamins Vitamin B6 is suitab ...£3.99
Quest Vitamins Cod Liver Oil contains Omega 3 fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory actions helping to support joint health, reduce pain and stiffness and improve mobility.
Cod liver oil is a good source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA which also contribute to the normal function of the heart, this beneficial effect may be obtained with a minimum daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA. Quest Cod Liver Oil also contains vitamins A and D which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, vision and bone health.
Directions: Take one capsule daily with food and swallow with water.
|Ingredients||Cod Liver Oil (from fish), Capsule Shell (gelatin (from bovine), glycerol), Vitamin A (as palmitate), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol). Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tochopheryl acetate)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.