Quest Vitamins Vitamin C 1000mg Timed Release Tabs 30
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps 90Quest Vitamins Omega 3 Fish Oil is ...£5.49Out of stock
- HealthAid Peppermint Oil 10mlPeppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) 10 ...£5.59
- Solgar Vitamin D3 10ug (400iu) Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin D3 10ug (400iu) Soft ...£5.49
- A.Vogel Molkosan 200mlA.Vogel Molkosan: ✓ One of Alfre ...Special Price £5.30 Regular Price £6.25
- Higher Nature Zinc Vegetarian Tablets 90Zinc is a key antioxidant mineral a ...£5.49
- Solgar Vitamin B12 500ug Vegicaps 50Solgar Vitamin B12 500ug Vegetable ...£5.49
Vitamin C is an antioxidant nutrient that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the normal functioning of the immune system.
As a water soluble nutrient vitamin C supplies in the body are used up quicker under stress leading to a lowering of immune function and increased incidence of infections. Low levels are also associated with an increased risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease. Vitamin C helps towards collagen formation for many body tissues including skin, gums, teeth and cartilage found in joints. It enhances the absorption of iron in the body and is involved in energy metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Directions: Take one to three tablets daily with food.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (with hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), di-Calcium Phosphate, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (citrus powder, calcium sulphate, cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, guar gum), Lecithin (from soya), Magnesium Stearate, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.