Why not try...
- Solgar Vitamin B6 50mg Tablets 100Solgar Vitamin B6 50mg Tablets: ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin D3 800iu (20mcg) Caps 90Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin D3 800iu con ...Special Price £6.16 Regular Price £7.25
- Lamberts A-Z Multivitamins tablets 60Lamberts A-Z Multivitamins tablets: ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- Nature's Aid Iron Mini Drops for Infants & Children 50mlNature's Aid Iron Mini Drops f ...Special Price £5.96 Regular Price £7.95
- Solgar Taurine 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Taurine 500mg Vegetable Caps ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Together Health Magnesium Vegicaps 30Together Health Magnesium Capsules: ...Special Price £5.94 Regular Price £6.99
Solgar Vitamin K1 (Natural) 100ug Tablets:
- Support the liver with the synthesis of blood clotting proteins
- For healthy bones
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) 100 µg Tablets contains Vitamin K, a fat-soluble vitamin. There are 3 types of Vitamin K; K1 (Phytomenadione) is derived from food, K2 (Menaquinone) is produced by intestinal bacteria and K3 (Menadione) is a synthetic form.
Vitamin K is important for blood clotting or coagulation and is essential for the synthesis by the liver of blood clotting proteins. Vitamin K is also widely recognised for supporting healthy bones. This is due to its ability to activate calcitonin, a hormone produced by humans, which then aids the absorption of Calcium into the bone. Absorption of Vitamin K takes place mainly in the upper part of the small intestine with the help of bile or bile salts and pancreatic juices and then carried to the liver.
Vitamin K is found in both plant and animal sources in nature, with high concentrations found in dark leafy greens liver, milk and fish liver oils.
Solgar 100 mcg Vitamin K1 has a 1 tablet a day dose, providing you with this key vitamin, contributing to:
- Normal blood clotting
- Maintenance of normal bones
How to take Solgar Vitamin K1 Tablets:
Adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime.
Supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Free-from: Free from sugar, salt, starch, gluten, dairy and soy.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
Our Vitamins Glossary: The Essentials
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, mannitol), Vitamin K1 (as phytomenadione), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- All good so far no complaints but they say you have to be taking vitamins & minerals for a short while before you see the real benefits.I will say
- Vitamin k helps blood sugar levels and blood circulation , therefore have been taking this product every day due to lack of it in my daily diet .No si
- Well, at the moment vitamin k is going up so good
- I love anything breakable to adjust dose with supplements.
- well packed and quick delivery,good price
- Solgar K1 are very good quality. I take these for ITP as they help with my platelet count.