Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist All Skin Types 50ml
Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist:
Suitable for all skin types
Contains Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti-Wrinkle Renovating Serum 30mlThe La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti ...Special Price £32.30 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel CollectionThe Hydra-Essential Collection cont ...£32.00
With age, collagen production naturally slows down and ageing signs become more visible - key signs include wrinkles, loss of skin contours, definition and lack of firmness. Skin tone can appear and uneven with light pigmentation marks
Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist fights each sign of ageing with its potent formula - including peptide 1; A bioengineered skin plumping protein and peptide 2; an anti-ageing molecule of synthetic origin and vitamin CG
High speed efficacy - after first application, tonicity is improved by 50%, wrinkles are smoothed and skin regains its bounce.
With continuous application - clinically proven results of visible ageing signs. Wrinkles - skin Contours - uneven skin tone and pigmentation marks.
48 hour hydration - tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
Avoid eye contours
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Alcohol Dent, Silica, Hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, Propanediol, Synthetic Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Eperua Falcata Bark Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Stearyl alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, ceteareth-6, sodium acrylates copolymer, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium phytate, cyclodextrin, adenosine, ascorbyl glucoside, Nylon-12, Isopropyl alcohol, propylene carbonate, Dipropylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, capryly glycol, acetyl tetrapeptide-9, synthetic fluorphlogopite, disteardimonium hectorite, dextrin, pisum sativum extract/pea extract, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, CI 15985 / Yellow 6, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Parfum/Fragrance|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This does exactly what I need from a moisturiser, it smooths on easily, soaks in well and leaves a lovely base for my make up. I'd have given it
- I received this product as a sample and the packaging looked both impressive and expensive. The glass jar was easy to handle and the instructions clea
- At last I have found the most fantastic cream for my combination & sensitive skin.My skin does look healthier.Leaves skin soft,my skin is the most
- This cream does exactly what I need from a moisturiser, it smooths on easily, soaks in well and leaves a lovely base for my make up. Shame that didn
- This product is great, my skin feels plumped and hydrated. My lines look less prominent.