Vichy Normaderm Correcting Anti-Blemish Care 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF 50 50mlTo help protect against the harmful ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £14.80 Regular Price £18.50
- Bioderma Photoderm Spot Age SPF50+ 40ml✓ Offers a very high UVA/ ...Special Price £13.44 Regular Price £16.80
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydragel Cream 75mlHydration HeroThis refreshing, oil- ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
Normaderm's Correcting Anti-Blemish Care is enriched with an ultra-light substance called Airlicium, one of the innovations that works to disperse and absorb sebum. Combined with mattifying ingredients, it gives skin a soft focus effect whilst reducing the appearance of pores. The formula also contains LHA: Salicylic Acid (1.5%), which targets oily skin and helps the skin look radiant and beautiful.
• Combats signs of imperfection-prone skin, including hormonal concerns
• Skin looks radiant, hydrated and beautiful
• Light texture, non-greasy and non-sticky
• Ideal make-up base
• Provides up to 24 hours hydration
How to use:
1. Cleanse and tone the skin. Pat dry
2. Follow with your usual serum, applying to a dry face and neck
3. Apply Normaderm Correcting Anti-Blemish Care to face and neck
|Ingredients||688485 08, Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Silica [Nano], Kaolin, CI 19140, CI 42090, Glyceryl Stearate, Zinc Gluconate, Glycolic Acid, Triethanolamine, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum, (Code FIL: B55432/4)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.