Vichy Slow Age Day Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser for Face SPF15 50mlSunscreen PA++. Beautiful skin need ...Special Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00
Slow Age is our most powerful probiotic skincare range with SPF protection, clinically proven to slow down the appearance of ageing signs. Suitable for normal/dry skin.
Slow Age Cream Moisturiser comprises a filter system offering SPF 30 for broad-spectrum daily anti- UV protection, including UVA. It is also formulated with three naturally inspired active ingredients: antioxidant Baïcalin, probiotic-derived Bifidus and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. This scientifically proven formula slows down the appearance of signs of ageing.
• Broad-spectrum SPF 30 & UVA protection
• Helps to prevent and correct the visible signs of damage caused by environmental exposure
• Skin feels hydrated, smooth and firm
•Skin tone looks even and radiant
• Suitable for normal/dry skin types
• SPF 30
• Hypoallergenic and tested on sensitive skin
• Tested under dermatological control
• Suitable for normal/dry skin
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the face. Pat dry
Step 2: Follow with your usual serum
Step 3: Apply Slow Age Cream Moisturiser to a dry face and neck
Goes well with:
1. Slow Âge Eye Cream 15ml
2. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum 30ml
3. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Rich Cream 50ml
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water ,Octocrylene ,Glycerin ,Homosalate ,Ethylhexyl Salicylate ,Bifida Ferment Lysate ,Alcohol Denat. ,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ,Dimethicone ,Sucrose Tristearate,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Silica,Tocopherol,Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate,Synthetic Wax,Polysorbate 61,Cetyl Alcohol,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,CI 17200 / Red 33,CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides,Stearic Acid,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Dimethiconol,Triethanolamine,Parfum / Fragrance,Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Sodium Polyacrylate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Myristic Acid,Sodium Benzoate,Palmitic Acid ,Phenoxyethanol,Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/Steareth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Capryloyl Salicylic Acid,Caprylyl Glycol,Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract / Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Menthoxypropanediol,T-Butyl Alcohol,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.