Viridian Joint Complex Veg Caps 120
Why not try...
- BioCare N-Acetyl Cysteine VegiCaps 90BioCare N-Acetyl Cysteine Capsules: ...£33.95
- Biocare Menopause Multinutrient Vegicaps 90Biocare Menopause Multinutrient C ...£34.65
- Terranova Smooth Mag Complex Powder 300gTerranova Smooth Mag Complex P ...Special Price £36.40 Regular Price £45.50
- Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules are: ...£35.95
- BioCare Male Multinutrient Vegicaps 60BioCare Male Multinutrient Vegetabl ...£34.65
Viridian Joint Complex Capsules are:
- Suitable for Vegans
- A synergistic blend of nutrients appropriate for the maintenance of healthy and joints, together with an array of botanicals
Viridian Joint Complex is a synergistic blend of nutrients appropriate for the maintenance of healthy and joints, together with an array of botanicals. Vitamin C plays an essential role in numerous areas of human health. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth. Vitamin C also enhances iron absorption and the normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin C aids in the maintenance of the immune system including during and after intense physical exercise. Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function and the functioning of the nervous system. Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and aids in the maintenance of normal bones. Manganese and vitamin C also have a role in the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases.The vegan source of glucosamine in this formula is Aspergillus niger.
Take daily alongside Viridian's Joint Omega Oil for the optimum in joint health nutritional support.
How to use Viridian Joint Complex Capsules:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Viridian Joint Complex Ingredients:
One vegetarian capsule provides:
Glucosamine HCL (vegan) 500mg
Boswellia serrata 50mg
Ester- C(tm) 50mg
Bromelain (1200 gdu/gm) 25mg
Ginger root 25mg
Manganese (ascorbate) 1mg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Glucosamine sulphate (vegan) 500mg Boswellia serrata 50mg Ester- C(tm) 50mg L-Proline 50mg Turmeric 25mg Quercetin 25mg Bromelain (1200 gdu/gm) 25mg Ginger root 25mg Manganese (ascorbate) 1mg|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very Good service, very helpful, very knowledgeable & quick Delivery most of all the prices are very reasonable
- Very good service. Quick delivery, well packaged.