Viridian Joint Omega Oil (with spice & fruit extracts) 200ml
Why not try...
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100A highly active hair-skin-nails for ...Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Bio-Kult Brighten Capsules 60✓ Bio-Kult Brighten is an advance ...£17.99
- Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegicaps 60Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 60 ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £24.99Out of stock
Viridian Joint Omega Oil is a blend of nutritional oils (omega-3 essential fatty acid dominant) with the addition of fruit and spice oils to enhance the supplement and the flavour. Perilla seed is one of nature's richest sources of omega 3 fatty acid. Alpha linolenic acid (ALA) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. This nutritional oil is 95% organic, certified by the Soil Association. Better for the environment and better for you. First cold-pressed and bottled in amber glass bottles under a blanket of nitrogen to protect the oil from air and light. Take alongside Joint |Complex Veg Caps from Viridian Nutrition.
How to use the Viridian Joint Omega Oil:
Directions: As a food supplement, take three teaspoons daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. This highly nutritious oil can be added to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or as a condiment drizzled over vegetables,
pasta, rice, potatoes etc… or just taken off the spoon.
Viridian Joint Omega Oil Ingredients:
- Organic Perilla seed oil 75%
- Organic Pumpkin seed oil 8%
- Organic Borage seed oil 5%
- Organic Black seed oil 4%
- Fruit antioxidant oil complex 4.9% (Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Organic Pomegranate)
- Spice infusion complex 3.1% (Organic ginger essential oil 0.1%, Turmeric essential oil 0.1%,
- Organic Sunflower infused with whole organic chillies) Each 5ml teaspoon provides (approx)
- Alpha linolenic acid (Omega 3) 2350mg
- Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 1100mg
- Oleic acid (Omega 9) 950mg
|Ingredients||Organic Perilla seed oil 75% Organic Pumpkin seed oil 8% Organic Borage seed oil 5% Organic Black seed oil 4% Fruit antioxidant oil complex 4.9% (Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Organic Pomegranate) Spice infusion complex 3.1% (Organic ginger essential oil 0.1%, Turmeric essential oil 0.1%, Organic Sunflower infused with whole organic chillies) Each 5ml teaspoon provides (approx): Alpha linolenic acid (Omega 3) 2350mg Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 1100mg Oleic acid (Omega 9) 950mg|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is fantastic for achey clicky joints and it contains great ingredients....it's expensive but well worth it.
- didnt think there was any joint oil tha a vegetarian could take thatwould make any differance to my stiff painful joints .how wrong i was ,i can play
- Fantastic product. The difference to a severe inflammation/arthritis condition within 2 weeks was outstanding.
- I find the taste of this oil delicious and am impressed with the results. My joints do feel a lot more supple and I do seem to think more clearly. I a
- I would take the oil but it makes my tongue burn, even 1h after taking it. It is not even about good or bad flavour. For people who don't mind ea