Avene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Toner 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist 75mlAnthelios' first high protecti ...Special Price £11.90 Regular Price £14.00
- Vichy Normaderm Correcting Anti-Blemish Care 50mlAnti-blemish moisturiser proven to ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Photoderm MAX Cream SPF50+ 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.08 Regular Price £15.10
Mattifying toner to purify, tigthen the pores and regulate sebum production of oily, blemish-prone skin. This mattifying toner is a biphasic lotion: the transparent phase purifies and tightens pores. The powdered phase regulates the production of sebum (oil), giving an immediate mattifying effect, without drying out or irritating the skin. Suitable for oily, blemish prone skin.
- Monolaurin: regulates the over-production of sebum.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
- Salicylic acid : BHA to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Mattifying podwers: absorbs oil and mattify the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Shake well before use. Apply morning and evening to the face with a cotton pad, concentrating on the Tzone, after cleansing properly the face.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Micellar Water
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Cleanance MAT Mattifying Lotion
4. Moisturise with Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 39-C (ALCOHOL DENAT). ZINC GLUCONATE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. PPG-26-BUTETH-26. SALICYLIC ACID. SILICA. STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE. TRIETHANOLAMINE. WATER (AQUA).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.