Avene Triacneal Expert Emulsion 30ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ U ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream SPF30 50ml✓ Helps reduce the appearance of ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
- Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothi ...£27.00
Intensive night-time moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. TriAcnéal EXPERT is an evening moisturiser for blemish-prone skin that comprehensively help reduce blemishes, residual marks and first signs of ageing. Also suitable for people who may be prone to acne. Those looking for clearer skin and anti‐ageing care no longer have to compromise. Skin is left soft, hydrated, smoothed and comfortable.
-Retinaldehyde: fights the signs of ageing by boosting the skins collagen production.
- X-Pressin: Gentler alternative to acids 1% is more effective than 6% Glycolic (smoothes skin texture and helps reduce appearance of blackheads).
- Diolenyl: Once activated it splits into anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply in the evening onto cleansed skin, all over the face and neck, after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Cleansing Gel
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Cleanance Comedomed
4. Moisturise at night with TriAcnéal Expert for residual marks
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. ISODODECANE. ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. GLYCERIN. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. WATER (AQUA). POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. BHT. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. PAPAIN. PEG-7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER. POTASSIUM SORBATE. RED 33 (CI 17200). RETINAL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.