Bioderma Photoderm MAX Cream SPF50+ 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm 40mlAvene Tolerance Control Soothing Sk ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
Bioderma Photoderm MAX Cream provides a maximum photoprotection cream that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems.
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
How to use: Several times a day when exposed to the sun
Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/ SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI543]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best facial sunblock out there. I use it on my children and they have never gotten burnt.
- It is a lovely non greasy sunscreen. It works well without leaving you feeling sticky even in really hot weather.
- I am giving this review just after using the product only from a week and it was wonderful.
- I do recommend this sunscreen because it gives light and glossy finish to your skin.
- Does not sting eyes and watery texture is lightweight,
- Feels very moisturising too. Would definitely recommend.
- This offered the best protection for hyperpigmentation, other sunscreens I tried kept my hyperpigmentation from worsening but it was only by using Pho
- Good sun product! No sunburn!
- This really works for those with skin that burns easily. I used it in blistering sun where I walked all day and no redness or discomfort at all.
- Great sun protection! So far good