Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne Spray 75ml
Why not try...
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'Eclat Eau de Parfum 50mlLancome La Vie Est Belle L'Ecl ...£67.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal a Paris Eau de Toilette 80mlJean Paul Gaultier Scandal a Paris ...Special Price £62.50 Regular Price £81.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Parfum Intense 125mlTop Notes: CardamomHeart Notes: Lav ...Special Price £61.50 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 50mlValentino Valentina Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £63.50 Regular Price £83.00Out of stock
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne Spray:
- For Him and Her
- Elegant and discreet, Au The Vert leaves an aromatic clean veil
- The scent opens with a contrast of sweet and sharp
Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert from Landys Chemist is Bvlgari’s very first fragrance for men and women, paying homage to revitalising Japanese green tea for unique, bold and unexpected inspiration. The infinite vivacity of Italian bergamot immediately seduces the senses.
Elegant and discreet, Au The Vert leaves an aromatic clean veil but at the same time it has an energizing touch when used first time in the morning.
What does Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne smell like?
The scent opens with a contrast of sweet and sharp; orange blossom and mandarin balanced out by Coriander. It is at the heart where the Asian nature of the fragrance shines through as Jasmine and Lily are the dominant flowers. Finally, a base of musk, amber and sandawood leaves the fragrance feeling warm whilst the green tea adds a distinctive freshness.
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne Spray Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Coriander, Orange Blossom, Mandarin, Bergamot.
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Lily, Bulgarian Rose.
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Green tea.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Bought as a gift, My daughter was very happy with it