Bvlgari Man Glacial Essence Eau de Parfum 60ml
Why not try...
- Diesel Sound of the Brave Eau de Toilette 125mlDiesel Sound of the Brave Eau de To ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £72.50
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral F ...Special Price £62.00 Regular Price £76.00
Bvlgari Man Glacial Essence Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- A woody fougere fragrance, crystallized by ice
- Dedicated to the power of natural elements
BVLGARI MAN GLACIAL ESSENCE enriches the Bvlgari Man collection dedicated to the power of natural elements. After fire and wood, Bvlgari Man explores Air. BVLGARI MAN GLACIAL ESSENCE captures the unbridled magnitude of the frozen mountains and the unstoppable masculinity of a man in constant quest for greatness.
What does Bvlgari Man Glacial Essence Eau de Parfum smell like?
The elemental power of a woody fougere fragrance, crystallized by ice. The freshness of its sparkling top notes awakens an unexpected woody and vigourous heart, culminating in the intense and ambitious tones of the crystallised dry down.
Bvlgari Man Glacial Essence Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Juniper Berries, Ginger, Geranium
- Heart Notes: Sandalwood, Orris Root, Artemisia
- Base Notes: Cedar, Clearwood, Musk
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat (SD Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, BHT.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.