Bvlgari Man Glacial Essence Eau de Parfum 60ml
Why not try...
- Aramis Classic Eau de Toilette 110mlTop Notes: Aldehydes, Artemsia, Gar ...£55.50
- Armani My Way Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom ...£60.00
- Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Pomarose, Sage ...£56.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Parfum Intense 125mlTop Notes: CardamomHeart Notes: Lav ...£60.00
- Prada Luna Rossa Ocean Eau de Toilette 100mlPrada's Luna Rossa Ocean is&nb ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £74.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Juniper Berries, Ginger, Geranium
Heart Notes: Sandalwood, Orris Root, Artemisia
Base Notes: Cedar, Clearwood, Musk
The elemental power of a woody fougere fragrance, crystallized by ice. BVLGARI MAN GLACIAL ESSENCE enriches the Bvlgari Man collection dedicated to the power of natural elements. After fire and wood, Bvlgari Man explores Air. BVLGARI MAN GLACIAL ESSENCE captures the unbridled magnitude of the frozen mountains and the unstoppable masculinity of a man in constant quest for greatness.
The freshness of its sparkling top notes awakens an unexpected woody and vigourous heart, culminating in the intense and ambitious tones of the crystallised dry down.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat (SD Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, BHT.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.