DKNY Nectar Love Eau de Parfum 100ml
Top Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin orange, Nectarine, Yellow freesia, Solar salicylates
Heart Notes: Lily of the valley, Jasmine, Mirabelle plum
Base Notes: Honeycomb, Neroli extract, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk
Why not try...
- Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlTop Notes: Neroli, Cypress, Cardamo ...£68.50Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Y for Men Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Ginger, AppleH ...£66.00Out of stock
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 100mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...£71.00
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 100mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Victory extre ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable 50mlTop Notes: Melon, Mandarin, Cassia, ...£64.50
Irresistible. Intoxicating. Addictive.
Experience the allure of Nectar Love, the latest fragrance from DKNY, as it bottles the heart-stopping moment when eyes meet and the whole world stops. Like a bee captivated by the irresistible draw to a lush blooming flower, Nectar Love captures nature’s pull of undeniable attraction.
The fragrance is a floral fruity gourmand that delivers an addictive dose of attraction. At the heart of Nectar Love, is an exclusive natural attraction extract. This unique blend creates a stunning redolence at the base of the fragrance, that allows you to revel in the warm seduction and indulgence of honeycomb and neroli.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.