Buff away dull, lifeless skin and say hello to radiance with our range of luscious scrubs and exfoliators for body and face, all from big-name brands like Clarins, Vichy and Ren. Get rid of impurities, sebum and blackheads with our collection of exfoliating cleansers that will make your skin feel renewed and rejuvenated.
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Clarins Pure Scrub 50ml£23.50
- Clarins Fresh Scrub 50ml£23.50
- Clarins Comfort Scrub 50ml£23.50
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Oil Control Scrub 100mlSpecial Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50
- La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub 50mlSpecial Price £9.35 Regular Price £11.00
- Vichy Normaderm Volcanic Mattifying Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- REN Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish 330ml£36.00Out of stock
- Avene Gentle Exfoliating Gel 75ml£13.00Out of stock
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 150ml£18.00Out of stock
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 330ml£29.00Out of stock
- Lancome Energie de Vie Exfoliating Mask 75ml£58.54Out of stock
All you need to know about Exfoliators
What is skin exfoliation? When you exfoliate, you remove the top layer of cells from the outermost layer of your skin. Your skin naturally sheds itself every 30 days or so, and new skin cells grow, taking the place of the old skin. Many of your old skin cells fall off naturally as your skin regenerates, but in some areas this may not be the case, which is why you might sometimes see a dry patch of skin. Exfoliating is great for removing dry patches of skin so you have a smooth feeling. How does a skin exfoliator work? A skin exfoliator works by removing the top layer of skin cells from your skin's outer layer. You can exfoliate using a product which contains exfoliating beads or more natural extracts like apricot kernels, coffee granules or charcoal. You can also purchase brushes, sponges and loofahs that can effectively remove skin. There are different types of exfoliating products available on the market depending on the area of the body that you are trying to scrub. Your feet has tougher skin than that on your face, so different exfoliators should be used on different parts of the body. Should I exfoliate the skin on my face? Everyone should exfoliate their face to ensure that they get a luminous glow. How often you exfoliate depends on how sensitive your skin is. Usually, once a week is effective enough to shed any unwanted skin and promote regeneration. If you frequently have clogged pores and patchy areas of dry skin, you might require more exfoliation on the face, maybe twice or three times per week. Facial scrubs help remove blackheads and clear the pores of any dirt or excess sebum. How long will it take to see the results of my exfoliation? If you properly exfoliate on a regular basis, you should start to see a noticeable difference in your skin after six weeks. Many people find that their skin feels instantly much smoother and looks renewed after just one exfoliation. You shouldn't over-exfoliate however, as doing it too often can cause skin irritation.